Employee of Quarter
EL Marsh Care are instigating a regular ‘Employee of the Quarter’ award for staff members who have demonstrated outstanding achievement. Each Award has a prize of vouchers, spa days, and many more.
The Employee of the Quarter will be via nominations from staff, volunteers, customers and families and a nomination form will be circulated each quarter per year.
As stated on the nomination form we are looking for staff who have demonstrated the following:
- Outstanding dedication, competence, conscientious performance, excellent customer service, or ingenuity which is or has had a significant impact on their service.
- Contributed to and demonstrated a commitment to the core values and goals of EL Marsh Care.
- Significantly improved customer service, satisfaction or experience.
- Significantly improved a work process or system, or has significantly increased the efficiency of an operation, department or team.
- Performed at a level above and beyond normal job role
- “Gone that extra mile” to assist a colleague or a customer
- Improved staff retention
- Improved engagement of customers and/or employees within their service or department.
Please put as much information on the nomination form as you can and use additional pages if you so wish as this is what the Award Panel will be judging each one on.
To see our previous winners: Coming Soon
Employee of the Quarter Nomination Form
Please put as much information on the nomination form as you can and use additional pages if you so wish, as this is what the Award Panel will be judging each one on.
Please return the completed nomination form to:
23 Pure offices
Oldbury B69 4BY
Or by email to: email@example.com
Quarter 1- 3rd April
Quarter 2- 3rd July
Quarter 3- 3rd Oct
Quarter 4- 3rd Jan
What can we do to help?
We’re here to help in any way we can – whether that’s finding you the right support or helping you choose the best residential home or supported living service. Use our online tool for more information on our services or for contact details to our individual care homes where you can arrange a visit direct. Alternatively, you can complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.